RADAR VIDEO RECORDING SYSTEM WITH AVERAGE SPEED MEASUREMENT
The «CORDON-Temp» radar system is designed for automatic traffic enforcement and data transfer to the Police Back Office. The system ensures the automatic license plate recognition, measurement of average speeds between two sensor installation points as well as instant speed at each sensor location.
- Average speed measuring on straight and curved roads
- Lowpower consumption
- Various installation and power supply options available
- License plate recognition system based on neural networks
- Ability to use the independent power source
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES
- The system can measure speeds, positions and record images for all vehicles on up to four lanes of two-way traffic.
- Measurements of average speed for each vehicle between two Photo Radar Sensors along with instant speeds at each PRS location.
- Patent-pending ability to measure the average speed on curved roads.
- Automatic detection of vehicles driving on the wrong side of the road, as well as detection of violating traffic on roadside or reserved bus lane.
- Automatic License Plate Recognition for Europe and CIS license plates.
- Automatic License Plate Recognition for license plates containing Arabic letters and digits.
- The system can be trained in short time to recognize new patterns of license plates.
- Ability to check the recognized license plates through various databases (vehicle owners, stolen and wanted vehicles, etc.) on site.
- Automatic saving of violation data in internal storage.
- Saving the video clip for detected violations.
- The data is protected by Electronic Digital Signature using the hardware key.
- Ability to export the recorded violation data from PRS to laptop in patrol vehicle via backup communication channel (Wi-Fi).
- On-board GPS/GLONASS navigation unit provides the geographical coordinates and precise timing for the violation record.
- Automatic recording and storing video clips of road situation to the archive (up to 24 hours of video), ability to search through archive for specified time period.
- Nighttime operation using the embedded and external IR spotlights.
- Gathering of traffic intensity statistics.
- Logging of all system events and user actions.
- System automatic internal diagnosis, remote diagnosis and telemetry streaming/monitoring features.
- Various installation and power supply options.
- Ability to use stand-alone power source greatly enhances the system installation options.
Two Photo Radar Sensors are installed on the road (using the lamp posts at the roadside or above the road) at distance no less than 200 meters from each other. Both PRS shall be interconnected using the wired or wireless data channel. The determination of average speed between two PRS locations is performed by precision measurement of vehicle travel time with aid of distance readings from both radars. The system automatically measures speeds of all vehicles in enforcement zone and records the images for every captured vehicle at the beginning and the end of controlled area.
The archive of video clips and recorded violation data is simultaneously saved to internal storage and can be transferred to Police Back Office through secure wired or wireless communication lines for further processing.
The special rotary quick-installation bracket is used for installation of the PRS at lamp post or other support. The system has various installation and power supply options which may be used depending on tasks and technical capabilities on desired installation places: 110-220VAC supply or 12VDC supply (using the replaceable battery or charging the battery from the night-time lighting line). Mobile installation option using the tripod and battery box is also available.
The PRS is installed on the lamp post using the rotary bracket. The power is received from the dedicated 110-220 VAC power line.
The PRS is installed on a tripod at height of about 1.5 meters (breast height) at the roadside. The system is powered from battery box placed near the tripod and can be quickly transferred to another installation place.